In just over a week, on Thursday 19th November, a few hundred virtualisation professionals from the UK (and further afield too) will be descending on the National Motorcycle Museum near Birmingham once again for the UKVMUG.
Although I’ve been a regular attendee of the UKVMUG in the past, this will be the first time that I’ll be presenting. Along with my former Xtravirt colleagues, Jonathan Medd and Sam McGeown, we’ll be talking about our collective experiences working on a number of major cloud automation projects.
Aside from presenting and networking, I’m also looking forward to the other sessions. Some of highlights of the agenda are:
- Joe Baguley’s opening keynote – I think I had a preview of it at VMware’s TechSummit last week, I think you’ll like it
- Cloud Native Apps and Project Photon with Andy Jenkins and Robbie Jerrom
- Automating the Next Generation Datacenter with Josh Atwell
- The 5 Starting Points for Cloud Adoption with David Hill
- vRealize Automation – Lesson Learned with fellow vBrownbag host Frank Buechsel
- John Troyer’s closing keynote – the Grandfather of the vExpert programme is a great speaker
Anyone attending will be truly spoiled for choice! Edit: I’d like to go to all of the sessions but that would require some sort of Harry Potter-esque magic.
There’s still time to register and I can’t extol the personal and professional benefits of VMUGs enough. I hope to see you there.